Skip to main content
1.age between 25-35 years old.
2.Minimum 2 years as Japanese translater.
3.JLPT Level 2 or 3 up.
4.English and PC skills are also preferable.
(สัญญาจ้าง 6 เดือน)
1. Supporting Japanese requirements and any relevant organizations as required by the superior.
2. To be the center of communication betweenJapanese and operations.
3. To be an interpreter in meeting room or at warehous/Transport anywhere as assiged.
4. Minute taking and document preparing as needed.
5. Translate the document from Thai to Japanese or English, from Japanese to Thai.
6. Contract and coodinate with cllent by mail.
7. Making summary / presentation data as needed.
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Business Computer or related field.
• Minimum 2-5 Years as Programmer and analysis.
• Knowledge of Logistics, Warehouse and Distribution Business is a plus.
• Elementary in written, Spoken English.
• Basic Analysis, Design and Implement background.
• Good Technology knowledge of Developer.
• MS SQL programming
• Effectively perform study the corporate work process, design and control over the development and implement of new computerized, work process in order to create the efficiency outcome under area of study.
• Coding program with Programming Tools (MS Visual Studio. NET, PHP, MS SQL and etc.)
• Analysis and design software.
• Implementation new system in company.
• Support and solving problem in advance skill.
• Support workflow and planning schedule to develop and implement.
• Act as Database Administrator to create definition of data and design to be used as integration usage of data.
• Maintain and modify of existing application to efficiency.
• Control document of software implement.
• Co-ordinate with IT Support to solve problem.
• Provide IT Skill to Users.
• Other engagement by IT Responsible.
1.Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Health & Safety or relation field. / Environmental Health Science.
2.Minimum 5 year Health and Safety field experience in Safety, ISO or any related fields.
3.Knowledge of Health, Safety & Environment laws.
4.Possesses knowledge basis manage on ISO 9000, ISO 14001 & ISO 45001, Business Continuity Management and TLS8001 implementation or maintaining system would be preferred.
5.Good in people management and communication skill. Able to control low level workers.
6.Proactive, high leadership with presentation and problem solving skills influencing skills and commitment.
7.Effectively communicate with people, able to work in dynamic environment, result oriented, analytical skills, team development.
8. Ability to perform under stressful conditions.
9. Ability to lead process implementation in a team development.
10.Good command in English.
1) Provide formal assessment of compliance with Safety, Health, Environment procedures and plans for TST GROUP & ETG GROUP & VAL GROUP & SUB-CONTRACTORS.
2) Liaise closely with auditor team to manage issues relating to the audit non-compliances including assessment and monitor non-compliance response.
3) Audits current controls and performance monitoring elements to assess effectiveness.
4) Works with Senior officer-Safety Audit to develop, implement, monitor and manage the company’s compliance with internal control requirements and customer’s requirement.
5) Interact with various levels of management and staff in conducting interviews and testing internal process.
6) Audits/tests ongoing processes to assure continued compliance.
7) Prepares report(s) based on the results of stated audits/tests to be presented and shared with Senior officer-Safety Audit.
8) Assists in the oversight of the management and maintenance of the policies and procedures for Risk Testing and Internal Controls.
9) Conduct safety operational audits as requested.
10) Identify process improvements that lead to cost savings or revenue enhancement opportunities for safety operation.
11) Review and evaluate policies and procedures.
12) Assist with external audits.
13) Ensure that all audit records and documentation are accurate and in compliance with applicable regulations.
14) Assist in safety audits and produce audit reports and follow up any actions.
15) Communicate, coach and assist the field staff to ensure that all safety expectations are understood and met.
16) Performs related duties as required.
17) Other job assignment by supervisor and / or management.
Hitachi Transport System Vantec (Thailand), Ltd.,
TST Sunrise Service, Ltd.
No.11/8-11/9, Moo 9, Bangna-Trad Km.18 Road, Bangchalong Sub-district, Bangplee District, Samutprakarn Province.
Tel : 02-337-2086, 081-8741321, 081-8741309, 098-2508294
Fax : 02-750-9776
Email : email@example.com